» Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often will you see me?
We will see you as your medical needs arise. We find that most patients are seen monthly to manage your medical conditions. Your medical provider will schedule your follow up visit while they are there. And if there is an change or an emergency then call 502-356-4377.
- Do I have to leave for labs, xrays, pulmonary treatment or other testing?
We work with companies that will come to you that include labs, xrays, nebulizers, oxygen, sleep studies, tube feedings, coumadin monitoring…
- Do you work with other companies?
Yes we work with nursing, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy that have falls programs, CHF programs, COPD programs. We also work with companies that provide oxygen, pulmonary medications, durable medical equipment…
- What are your office hours?
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm and closed major holidays. Call us anytime at 502-356-4377 and if we are closed or the line is busy our answering service will connect you to our on call provider and they will help you.
- Do you bill my insurance?
Yes. We bill as if you were seeing us at an office. There are no extra fees for us coming to you. It is the same as if you went to a doctor’s office.
- Can I still see my specialist?
Yes you can. We are your primary care doctor/nurse practitioner. You may still need to see your specialist.
- What insurance do you take?
We accept most insurances except Jencare and Wellcare.
- Will you call me with the results of labs and tests?
Your primary care provider will call you the results or a representative from the office will or we discuss it with you at your next visit.
- How else can I contact you?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 502-356-4377
- Who would see me?
We will have a nurse practitioner or a doctor become your primary care provider
- How do I make an appointment?
call 502-356-4377 or email us at email@example.com or request online
- How do I get results of my tests (labs, X-rays, scans..?
we will call you with the results or they will be reviewed at your next scheduled visit.
- Want copies of records or results?